vertisol includes its most recent development to its solutions catalogue. Acoustic panels vertisolacoustics are modular and modulated elements designed not only to reduce acoustic pollution, but also to give the room a nicer look.
Available in several formats and adaptable to any wall or ceiling, acoustic panels vertisolacoustics are covered by vertisol vinyl fabrics, which are highly resistant to abrasion and easy to clean.
Acoustic panels vertisolacoustics show high acoustic absorption properties (Class A and do not contribute to flame development in case of fire.
Why acosutic panels vertisolacoustics?
The noise caused by human activity is considered to be polluting and can cause stress, irritability, increased fatigue and loss of concentration.
Acoustic protection is a key factor that guarantees environments adequate to human well-being, both from a physical and emotional viewpoint. In this regard, acoustic panels vertisolacoustics contribute significantly to reduce acoustic pollution, especially in diaphanous spaces generally associated with public activity.
- Acosutic panels with Class A acoustic absorption
- Flame retardant
- Easy to install on walls or from the ceiling
- Very easy to clean using a damp cloth with soapy water
- High resistance to abrasion, making it a long-lasting product
- Acoustic panels composed of recycle and recyclable materials
- Contributes to sustainable building certification such as LEED or BREEAM
- Does not contain fibreglass
- Phthalate-free product
- Does not emit unpleasant odours or VOCs
- Available in a large variety of colours
- vertisolacoustics panels fabric is printable
- Easily adaptable to switches and sockets