Polyscreen® 473 and Polyscreen® 475 are ideal fabrics for contract use, since they comply with the strictest fire regulations and are free of components such as fibreglass or phthalates.
Choosing either Polyscreen® 473 or Polyscreen® 475 means looking for a sustainable solution, ideal to preserve the architectural identity of the building.
These two fabrics are produced in two different transparency levels (3% and 5%) in the same colours for optimal control of light and energy for each façade orientation and also to help obtain credits for green building.
- 3% or 5% OPENNESS FACTOR can be chosen depending on specific requirements.
- Ideal for places that require important sun protection. They also provide the building with excellent visual comfort.
- Their use is intended for the manufacture of roller, panel and vertical blinds.
- Range of 8 COLOURS to complement every decor design and style.
- Low VOC emission – GREENGUARD Gold certified.
- Flame retardant.
- IMO certified.
- Inhibition of bacterial and fungal growth.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com